Sunday, February 19, 2017

A possible future review

I was going through some of my old games that I have on me, and there some for some games that will be great for a review like the need for speed most wanted from 2005, Crash Nitro Crat, Juiced, and some other games that will be good for a threw back to days when these games from the release date and see how it hold up today.

So the first game I would talk about this is Need For Speed Undercover from 2008.




The map of the world when you hit new
game.
Now this game is not that good and let me tell you why that is. Because the game world for the PS3 and the 360 ports for just. For like of a better word; EMPTY! The menu it just doesn't fill right when I paused the game and try to upgrade my car. Now the world that I was trying to race and drive through is just too bright. It like trying to drive through a claps sun maybe it just the setting on my TV set to high or something.

So what the story. You a street racer was set up with a federal agent from only god knows where. To find a shipment of cars that was taking and you racing threw the city street trying to find them. The plot gets unravel more threw playing the game. It just so idiotic from the characters point of view and there are no redeeming factor because of it.

Now for the gameplay, it just like it did from the most wanted, carbon and the underground games. There are cops, a heat system and ways to lose them and cooldown hiding spots. The only problem is the game world and there is lose the cops a little bit to lose the cops when they are on your tail. The only thing I can say is that it in the first city area when you start a new game. The car customization ends up getting lock from the start, unlike Prostreet the customization is unlocked straight away all you have to is get the money in order to do in.

I do remember that there is a port for the PS2 and the Wii. Now I did played the PS2 port before I play the on for the PS3 and the PS2 is better and it feels like it did from the days of the Most Wanted and the Hot Pursuit from 2010. Just feel fun to play and you not get born in a few mins.

So I'm James Cribb, I will see you in the next one. Now I have a race to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment