Saturday, August 19, 2017

ALL MY GOD

I was YouTube last night when I seen a video that just got in the move to just to the groove of the beat, and that video is this one.


I was like a fish on a hook. With this song it from Eurovision that was in May of 2017.  This group is called Suntrock Project and the is Hey Mamma. The perform it's just unbelievable. Edpesly the person that plays the sax. I did a little digging on the group and they are behind the sax meme. It this song come's to the states it would just top the charts. If the song isn't alrighty here. This song gets 5 bassing saxes out of 5.

So there will be small change to blog I will be reviewing music videos and other things that like. There is a list of videos to take a look at later on down the line.

That it for now. This is it for now until the next review. This is James Cribb signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment