Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Where I have been

So you folks probably warding where I have been for last few months. Well first off is going to be good and bad news. The good is the drawing that I have been updating in the past months and other things I been trying to get off the ground from projects. Like my drawing on my Deviantart page. The bad is the; Well I don't know how to say this. It's my personal life is not going great then the other things in my life. I will tell you that another time when the time is right. Now is not a good time for it.

I might have been ruff on the Saints Row 3. I still go by what I said in the review. I was basically doing side by side between the third and the second games in the series. The third game still good but it not great. When you are holding a light to the second game in the series.

So that all I have on this update for now. This James Cribb signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment